Saturday, August 4, 2007

Cleaning Lady

I sometimes wake up early on Saturday mornings to go do laundry, because it's less crowded. Today I woke up at 7:30! Which is before they even open, so I sat and made jewelry for a while, which was nice. I just got these two new cleaning supplies from Mrs. Meyer*s Clean Day in the geranium scent.On the left is an everyday shower spritzer and on the right, Laundry detergent.


Oh my gosh! My clothes smell so amazing! I couldn't stop smelling them as I folded. It's such a lady scent... I can't wait to go take a shower and wrap myself in a clean, geranium scented towel! (Can you tell I practically live for the shower??)

And now, because I said I would do it for every post not already having to do with "Inspired" ...


*****************
THE CHALLENGE
*****************

The first thing I though of was a small, mesh bag with a drawstring. You could put your delicates it it to keep them from getting damaged or tangled. Or, I would put my favorite pairs of socks in there so I would be less likely to loose one. (I'm convinced it's the dryers, not human error!) I would crochet the bag out of cotton.

Another thing that would be fun would be to crochet some flowers out of wool and toss them in with the laundry. They would felt and then after every laundry day you would have a whole new garden!

No comments: