Monday, May 12, 2008

On going to bed early...

Tonight I'm doing something I haven't since the start of the Brooklyn flea market six weeks ago: going to bed early! I'm headed out of town for a vacation, what? That's right. So with the 'making things' pressure off, I've been pacing around the house wondering what to do. Now, it's not like I don't have things to do... it's just, there's nothing that really justifies staying up past eleven. I can do it tomorrow, or on the plane, or my favorite, when I get back! Or maybe it doesn't even need to be done in the first place, like drooling over lofts/condos/co-op listings I can't afford on the internet. So rather than pace around, or stare at the computer one more hour, I decided to go to bed. Also, my apartment is freezing right now and I think my bed is really the only warm place! The cats are here (Dinah says hello btw) and we are cozied in for the night.

One last thing before I say adios to el web... my favorites thus far from the paper themed Poppytalk Handmade Market:




Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
Keepitmovingdesign.etsy.com

No comments: