Saturday, May 3, 2008

Crafting with MacGyver

Having exhausted all the 'new' internet episodes of my usual programs: LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Men in Trees, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, 30 Rock, Brothers & Sisters, How I met your Mother and Eli Stone. I've now also depleted the fringe shows: Samantha Who, Lipstick Jungle/Cashmere Mafia (they're the same right?), Big Bang Theory, Friday Night Lights, the brief appearance of My So Called Life and Miss Guided. Sadly(well actually it was pretty fun) I've even cycled though all the Digital Shorts from Saturday Night Live! This one is my favorite:



So now I've moved on the MacGyver reruns thanks to our Friends at CBS. It makes sense, doesn't it? That I would spend my quiet rainy Saturday afternoon crafting, while MacGyver fixes the acid leak with chocolate bars in the background? He's pretty crafty that one. It's certainly behind the times, ah "science labs" that mainly consist of brightly colored little flashing lights on a bunch of boards anyone... effing brilliant. It's PC rating is a little behind too, but still, gotta love our DIY hero!

No comments: