Tuesday, May 8, 2007

W 46th street btwn 6th & 5th

Normally I'm not a huge fan of the hustle and bustle of Times Square but 46th street has now become a happy destination spot for me thanks to one of my favorite and important supply stores: Metaliferous

It doesn't matter that the isles are about two feet wide and that every jewelry design student seems to be in there when you are... the treasures are worth it. Well worth the dirty hands too! (Just ask and they'll let you use to bathroom to cleanup)

The staff are quick to point you in the right direction, suggest the best tool or cut chain for you, but don't expect a chat about the weather.

Before you go, make sure to stop at the $3 Falafel stand nearby... you'll need your sustenance to get out alive!

I got so many new treasures... I can't wait to share the jewels I make!

No comments: