Monday, March 5, 2007

This Morning...

So this morning marks the first day of my new plan: working.

Well, I'm always working on something, but I need to get it together to make my day more productive and official. I work at home and it's really easy to get distracted by making cookies or cleaning something. I've decided to give myself a 10-6 working day. Luckily for me, much of that time will mean sitting and knitting with my favorite programs (pronounced progums). Did you know that Queer Eye is now on NBC morning television? I've yet to watch it at this time slot, but I'm looking forward to it. I used to look forward to the Cosby Show, it's kinda the best show, but it's not on anymore. So, I'm listening to public radio, which makes me feel smarter and is actually helping me with my computer tasks.

My work day is about to begin. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ZU-ZU said...

Sounds like a good idea to me. Many writers have to do this in order to give form to their cretive day, I have been trying something similar every time I have a day off from my regular jobs. I haven't been able to complete a whole day yet. I hope to hear about your success.