Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tagged!

My friend cal over at hodge podge farm just tagged me! It's my first time so I'm not sure what the protocol is. Who should I tag back? Good friends? People's who's blogs I always read but who I might now even know personally? A little of both? Maybe take a risk?? Scary.

The rules:

*************************************************************************
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

**************************************************************************

About little old me:
  1. I have very poor handwriting when using anything but this pen:
    so I try to always have one with me, so as not to embarrass myself.
  2. The only other country I have been to is Canada. I'm hoping that will change soon. I will need to get a passport, huh?
  3. I always cough getting out of the shower for some reason.
  4. I probably have only about 20 books not having to with some sort of crafting.
  5. I don't really have that much yarn... considering what I do! My stash wouldn't even fill a small kitchen trash bag!
Ok. So I'm going to tag...

My bestie Kj at Bulletin Board of the Brain because I know she loves lists.
My friend Angela at Honey Flower in Canada because she makes the best face scrub and knows so much about the ingredients and everyone should check her out!!
My pal Garth who will tell you about some great stuff in this town and keep you engaged.
Maria of In the middle of somewhere... regular commenter here! (Thanks!)
And Monkey! If he can find the time...

Weeeeeeee this should be fun!

No comments: