Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MIA



The truth is, I have not abandoned Inspired Living!! But between Craft fairs, artistic collaborations, phone calls from abroad and hosting out of town guests... I've had little time for updates!! So quickly, here's a mish mash of what I've been up to the past week or so...

Dinah & Louis helping me get ready for the Craftacular!

So helpful these guys...really.

The Craftacular crowd and my outfit which includes the cool antler earrings I traded for! Yeah for trading!!




The 'virus' cap I'm making for my friend Caitlin.
Check out her website! It's going to evolve into a much larger garment, but for now it's just a cap. More pentagons to be knit...

But right now I'm making more things for





The Gift On Grand
Saturday, December 15th 11-7pm
Secret Project Robot
210 Kent St. (@Metropolitan)

No comments: