Monday, June 18, 2007

Renegade Craft Fair

Oh my golashes! What a fun weekend! Seriously, I had so much fun spying on the cute customers to see what they were into. It's quite lovely to have people come into your booth and like what you make enough to buy it from you. I have a special place in my heart for every piece I make, so seeing who takes it home is really cool. LikeFaith who bought my antique lace necklace. It looked so great on her I had to take a picture!


Here are some shots of my booth:







Many familiar faces came through my booth, which was so nice. I mean, Renegade is kinda huge, with all these vendors right?? But when loading in the first day I bumped right into this girl who had been right next to me at Puces Pop, the craft fair part of the Pop Montreal Festival. It made the crafty http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifworld seem kinda small and I like it. I ran into many crafty friends I haven't seen in a while and got to check out the latest goods by some of my favorite crafters. I always love Marcie McGoldrick's ceramic charms and my new favorite this year= Fernworks check it...





Thanks to all the people who stopped by my booth. A special shout out to the hardcore ladies who bought harfs in 90 degree weather. You are my heros!!!

Also to my buds Anne & Seth, who had a dance party with me when it rained...



THANKS!!!!!!

And thanks to Dave for helping me build the awesome earring display stand and for keeping me company on Sunday!

3 comments:

ZU-ZU said...

Looks like you had a great booth and some cute customers!

ZU-ZU said...

Is that a bowtie on Dave? As Rosie used to say, "What a cutie putootie!"

Keepitmoving said...

Nope, that's my handsome pal Seth...