Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Label topic: Single Girl Stuff

A friend recently told me that I might earn more readers if I started my posts... "So I met a guy last night...." and maybe this is true considering most of my posts have to do with small children and needle crafts... maybe I should explore more things my age... and so the birth of Single Girl Stuff.

Well, I don't have anything too juicy, but I do go out from time to time and come home with funny stories. Like this Friday night, I met my rooms Lauren for drinks in D.U.M.B.O. (How annoying am I with the periods!?) It was a fun night. We were sitting next to these dudes who work at Steiner studios. Well, I know a guy who works there and it turns out he's kind of a big wig to these guys. They immediately treated us like one of the bros... well, more like cute ladies and insisted on buying us drinks. Then the cute bar tender started paying a little closer attention to me, which equaled more free drinks. Um, so this is my question. When a tall, handsome, tattooed bartender asks your name and offers you a drink on him, does he think you're cute or is it something else... like he wants a tip?

Well, I left without really finding out the answer to that question and all I know is that my hair was super awesome the next morning and I wished someone else could see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some awesome dooage!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Where is the little girl that used to do the twirl test?