Saturday, February 2, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends

Dinah was really very excited to help me write today. She hung out on my desk the entire time.

She's usually a little fur ball, but we had her shaved the other day to get rid of all her dreads. She's such a skinny little baby underneath I was afraid she'd freeze so I gave her one of the dog sweaters I had hanging around.

I think she looks pretty cute, right?? She doesn't seem to mind this shape either. I first tried a simple pull over the head version, but I think cats can't really deal with the front leg restriction. She kept trying to back out of it.

Anyway, here are some funny shots of her being her D-Dog self:




2 comments:

zu-zu said...

Dinah doesn't look like a happy camper. Do you suppose she is trying to make a fashion statement by putting her head under the lampshade, hiding in embarrassment, or did the two of you drink a little happy juice during the afternoon?

lekkercraft said...

Dinah is adorable in her jacket, with her little feet tufts.

fyi - I listed you as a blog that makes my day! thanks for sharing your projects on inspired living :)