Thursday, March 20, 2008

Craft Fair Prep

I took a break from knitting and flying around the room...aka dance rehearsal... today to do some much needed prep for the upcoming Brooklyn Flea.

Hopefully my table will be full of map & stamp jewelry, trees, craft kits and harfs. Probably not too much knitwear, considering the change in weather.

The Brooklyn Flea is going to be a huge flea market in Fort Greene starting in April, every Sunday from 10am -5pm. You'll find it at Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School on Lafayette Ave. between Clermont and Vanderbilt Ave. There are about a zillion vendors listed... crafts, clothes, vintage, antiques, food, furniture... gosh, the list goes on!!

Come visit me!

3 comments:

hodge podge said...

yay! i am so excited for the first flea market weekend! i plan to make it my new sunday haunt... brunch and the flea. can't wait to see you there ;o)

Anonymous said...

You can be, Kim, a fine crafter, but, first of all, you are an impressive dancer. I saw you this Monday and you blew me away.
Congrats!

Keepitmoving said...

Thanks so much Jose! For coming to the performance and making that comment.

Now if I could only find a way to craft while dancing...