Monday, February 19, 2007

Making the bed

This is what I woke up to this morning:




It's no secret that I love sheets and linens. I've been collecting sheets and vintage pillow cases since college and while my little wadrobe is over flowing, I show no signs of stopping. Why? Why would a seemingly hip, modern, Brooklyn woman such as myself care about these things? Shouldn't I be occupied sipping cosmos or painting the town red with my hipster haircut boyfriend?

Well it's the winning combo's like this morning... waking up to those playful patterns, the colors, the buttery softness of a sheet from the 70's... that makes me step out of bed in the morning with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Kj said...

Buttery softness yes. Oh yes. And the cool, plain caress of a sheet you've had since elementary school. what blessings!