Monday, August 11, 2008

What's new...

Books:

Thanks Garth for not liking Walt Whitman and giving yours to me!

Yarns:


These Blue Sky yarns will become Spring 09 projects/patterns! 35 skeins by the end of August... do you think I can do it? That's a lot of knitting, which leads to new thing #3:

Yup, I've broken down and gotten a wrist brace. My poor wrist is getting more action than ever and it's feeling it big time. I've also switched to using my mouse more than my trackpad. That means my favorite activity, snuggling in bed with the computer perched on my chest, is not allowed :( (we'll see how long that lasts!)


Being a sailor:

I got this lovely number at the Flea Market yesterday! Remember the "What about Bob" line?
"I'm a sailor. I sail." or something like that. The tag on th inside says...Wearing socks:


The other morning it was chilly enough with the breeze to warrant the wearing of socks. I took a picture because the first pair I grabbed just happened to match my pajamas perfectly. It probably wasn't all that accidental, knowing me, however.

*Update*
Another exciting thing:
That GIANT pile of laundry you can kind of see in the background of my sock photo, has since been done! I now have a 'normal' person sized pile of laundry in the works and I plan to keep it that way!

No comments: